Friday, March 24, 2017

Be careful who you listen to ON THE INTERNET

When you use the web to market your business, there’s no shortage of people who will give you unsolicited advice.

And man, sometimes this advice is HORRIBLE.

I run Facebook ads regularly. One guy wrote, “DONT OPT IN! Yes he will give you free content, but he will also try and sell you stuff!”

Lol?

So I put together a tongue in cheek comic strip – you might have remembered my first one about business cards – that tells you how I feel about the whole entire thing.

And then, what I’d like to hear from you:

What’s one of the worst pieces of unsolicited advice you received from someone on the internet?

Leave a comment.



source http://feeds.socialtriggers.com/~r/SocialTriggers/~3/l0_DsrKQzsI/

No comments:

Post a Comment